- The functionality of the seat adjustment switches must be verified and then they shall be engraved with a laser engraver
- Verifying the symmetric (“mirror”) testing versions
- Recognising the symbols on the switches
- Recognising the screws
- Automatic and manual functioning
- V4 rotary transfer machine with insertion station. Adaptor for the object to be tested with quick change for taking over the various versions;
- Unit with double pneumatic connection, to connect the seat adjustment switches with the testing device.
- Testing station with electrical contact unit to discover the short circuits, as well as the PIN contacts that are bended or missing
- Automatic verification of the functions (resistance, insulation and short circuit verification), as well as verifying that screws are not missing.
- Image processing unit with dimming cap (camouflage), camera support with fine tuning for the X-Y-Z positions, external lighting and high resolution industrial cameras.
- Laser engraving system integrated in a laser camera with connected absorption.
- Security system with protection door surveillance and locking mechanism.
- Beckhoff EA system with BUS EherCat and industrial PC
- Machines programming with Labview with simultaneous processing of measurement results and on-screen view as tables or – upon request – as charts.
- Making the testing program and selecting the testing versions.
- Network connection through LAN and collection of operational data.